And Creating an Enlightened World
A Personal Invitation from Elizabeth and Mary:
Your Own Transformation is the First Step...
Many of us long for deeper transformation. This longing is not only personal; it’s a call from the future.
Evolution itself is compelling us toward a new womanhood. And at this extraordinary crossroads, we feel the pull of destiny, the desire to contribute in deeper and more meaningful ways at work, in our relationships, and to our world.
We often hear these days that women are going to change the world and that we are the ones we’ve been waiting for!
But evolutionary enlightenment leaders Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams are saying something a bit different – that we women have to change ourselves in order to change the world.
Entrenched patterns in our psyches and culture that go back generations too often block our attempts to move beyond the status quo. Even with the breakthroughs of the last 50 years, old impulses, desires and beliefs still largely dictate our identities as women.
While each one of us bears the weight of history, we also hold the potential to transform it. Through actualizing higher values, developing deep trust in Life and unleashing your innate creativity, you can actually birth a new culture.
All of this becomes possible through the The Ten Agreements for Evolving Women.
With this course and personal mentoring with Elizabeth and Mary, two of the world’s most renowned evolutionary women leaders, you will realize how your own transformation is not separate from the evolution of all women. You will learn how to evolve the very structures that make up your self to release greater capacities for liberated action, awakened clarity, and profound communion with others.
And you will discover how to find within yourself a deeper and higher motivation for your own development – a motive that opens the door to discovering true purpose and new capacities as a human being.
How You Will Benefit From This Course
This course will test, inspire and invigorate your journey in unfathomable new ways. If you’re seeking profound change in yourself and your relationships, the 10 Agreements is one of the most powerful programs ever created by and for women.
It’s a course whose time has come.
Join us and make powerful changes that will permanently up-level your life! Specific benefits of taking this course include:
- Experience a profound shift in your fundamental motivation for life from the fears and desires of the ego to the evolutionary impulse which gives you conviction, direction, and an unlimited source of energy to fulfill your purpose
- View your life in a larger, evolutionary context that will enable you to depersonalize the challenges that you face so that you can stay on mission.
- Discover the deepest dimension of your self that frees you from existential insecurity and enables you to contribute fully to the life process now.
- Free yourself to make conscious choices in alignment with our highest aspirations for the future.
- Become the driver of our collective destiny, moving beyond the subtle and often unconscious ways that women defer and pull back from creative responsibility.
- Become liberated from the dramas and distractions, the ups and downs of life.
- Develop lifelong connections with other women in a new authentic sisterhood based on a shared commitment to creating the future.
Experience True, Soul-Level Liberation
Conceived by two top transformational leaders and activists – Dr. Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams – The 10 Agreements for Evolving Women provides an enlightened context in which to discover who you have been, who you are now, and who you can become.
When you internalize the Ten Agreements you can change, profoundly. This is true liberation.
And it’s absolutely essential if you are to become a catalyst for profound change within your relationships, communities and our culture.
Radical Change Will Require Radical, New Agreements
Imagine a culture and a world based on these radical and deeply spiritual agreements that we will make in this 10-week journey together:
- To awaken to and embody an Evolutionary Perspective
- To trust the timeless depth of the Self Absolute
- To accept sole responsibility for creating the future
- To own women’s collective history
- To liberate your identity from sexual roles
- To cultivate higher rationality and perspective
- To engage in perpetual development
- To relinquish the need for affirmation
- To cultivate integrity of self
- To forge an enlightened sisterhood
How to Become That Which You Seek
The course provides you with a context in which to shift how you think about your life in order to reveal a higher motivation and intelligence. Each week, you and other women will collectively agree to live to a new standard that enables you to “be the transformation” you – and the life force within – yearn for.
Together, we will begin to see each of our lives in a larger, evolutionary context that will alter our choices and relationships.
You will realize that you are in charge of a new destiny – for yourself and our world.
What Respected Leaders Say...
“For women who don’t ever wish to find themselves waking up, looking at their lives, and asking, ‘Is that all there is?’ I suggest they go directly to Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams. These two brilliant, compassionate life forces have dedicated themselves to understanding on the deepest level the issues that inhibit women from finding their purpose, and then offer a unique program for profound self-transformation.”
- Dalma Heyn, Bestselling author of The Erotic Silence of The American Wife; Marriage Shock: The Transformation of Women into Wives; and Drama Kings: The Men Who Drive Strong Women Crazy
“The Ten Agreements for Evolving Women offers keys for women to transform themselves, their relationships with other women and their relationship with family, partners, workmates and the world. I had the privilege of exploring these principles with Dr. Elizabeth Debold with a group called Quantum Women several years ago. I was so impressed with the impact it made in changing worldviews and opening evolutionary options that I took the course again last year with Elizabeth and Mary to work through a personal challenge. It delivered both a Life line and Life Liberation! I recommend it to all women wanting to Shift and contribute to the Shift from their deepest Self.”
- Marilyn Hamilton PhD, CGA, CSP, Founder of Integral City, Author of Integral City: Evolutionary Intelligences for the Human Hive
“I have found Dr. Elizabeth Debold’s approach to gender issues to be deeply knowledgeable and profoundly wise. She considers the biological, archetypal, cultural and evolutionary issues and their impact on a woman’s life in a way that I wish could part of the normative conversation among women. If you want to consider the ways in which gender has impacted your growth and development – she is the woman to talk to!”
- Cindy Wigglesworth, President and Founder, Deep Change Inc., Creator of the SQ21 Spiritual Intelligence Assessment
Course Overview: What You Will Discover
Each module of this potent ten-week online training, we will commit to our individual and collective evolution, by living one Agreement after another to the best of our abilities.
For 10 weeks (every Thursday starting December 13th) you’ll receive each training module, developed by Elizabeth and Mary, as an audio file and transcript so that you can go through the material at a time and pace that’s most convenient to you. You’ll then join Elizabeth and Mary for four LIVE sessions that involve time for you to ask questions, dive deeper into the material and ensure you are fully supported in your journey.
The Live Call dates are as follows:
- Dec. 13 – Live Orientation & Q&A, 5pm PST
- Jan. 10 – Live Q&A, 5pm PST
- Jan. 31 – Live Q&A, 5pm PST
- Feb. 14 – Live Q&A, 5pm PST
- Feb. 28 – Live Integration & Q&A Session, 5pm PST
Here is a breakdown of what you’ll discover:
Module 1 Audio: Awakening to and Embodying an Enlightened Evolutionary Perspective
In this session you will:
- Awaken to a perspective that frees you from who you have been and opens new potentials for your life.
- Differentiate between a psychological and evolutionary perspective.
- Experience a deeper motivation that is both personal and aligned with the cosmic process.
Agreement 1: I wholeheartedly embrace a philosophical and moral reference point for my life based in the truth that we are all the product of a process that has been evolving for 14 billion years. From this perspective, I live in the awareness that the evolutionary impulse that emerged from Nothing to create the entire universe is not separate from my deepest motivation to develop and I strive to align with it to consciously create the future.
Module 2 Audio: Trusting the Timeless Depth of the Self Absolute
In this session you will:
- Discover the timeless, genderless dimension of self that is the foundation of all of existence.
- Experience the freedom that is your fundamental birthright, and discover deep trust in life itself.
- Learn a simple but profound meditation that enables you to experience the timeless dimension of self essential to deep transformation.
Agreement 2: Before time, thought, feeling, gender, and relatedness, I exist as the Self Absolute. This doubtless knowledge of the truth of Spirit as the foundation of who I am liberates me from the existential fear and desire for security that have shaped women’s self-sense from the beginning of civilization.
Module 3 Audio: Accepting Sole Responsibility for Creating the Future
In this session you will:
- Discover you are One with the cosmic evolutionary process, with which your consciousness is now aligning itself.
- Realize the importance of evolving your own consciousness, not only for yourself, but also for our future.
- Identify ways your sense of self has been shaped by being the “Other,” especially to men, and learn to step beyond this pattern.
Agreement 3: This entire cosmic process is One, and I am that One-as we each are-upon whom the future depends. Realizing that my transformation is the transformation of consciousness and culture, I take responsibility to consciously evolve so that, for the first time, women can deliberately define our co-creative role in culture.
Module 4 Audio: Owning Women’s Collective History
In this session you will:
- Discover true liberation by understanding our history as women and the roles we’ve played in co-creating civilization with men.
- Learn the four most significant stages of cultural history that have shaped your identity.
- Develop the capacity to objectify and navigate unconscious motives and impulses conditioned by women’s history.Recognize the incredible power of choice we now have to become real change-makers as a result of the freedoms women have won over time.
Agreement 4:I recognize that I am indelibly shaped by history and bear the cellular and psychic imprint of the thousands of years in which women were dependent, subordinate, and too often subjected to violence. While embracing the complex reality of history, I reject the easy excuse of victimization. I vow to make conscious the effects of this history on the ways I act and relate, thereby liberating my capacity to choose and cutting a new path forward for all women.
Module 5 Audio: Liberating Your Identity from Sexual Roles
In this session you will:
- Learn how procreation has shaped women’s psyche throughout history and continues to define our choices.
- Realize how we seek our self-confidence in the roles of mother and lover, despite the enormous freedom women enjoy in progressive cultures.
- Discover the difference between self-worth that comes from being wanted or needed by another and a deep self-confidence rooted in a fullness of self.
Agreement 5: While for thousands of years, the identity of woman has been inseparable from being mother or lover, I no longer build my fundamental sense of self and confidence on these roles that spring from woman’s biological function. While I may consciously choose to take on these roles or not, I am actively cultivating a self-confidence that comes from a deeper dimension of my self.
Module 6 Audio: Cultivating Higher Rationality and Perspective
In this session you will:
- Explore what it means to cultivate a higher perspective, beyond emotions and feelings.
- Value and embody higher rational and creative capacities that have been historically discouraged in women.
- Learn how to catalyze your own evolutionary development by refusing to take things personally, and instead seeking clarity and objectivity through engagement with others.
Agreement 6: No matter how compelling my emotional experience may be, I strive for clarity and objectivity so that I can align my capacity for choice with a higher perspective. In this way, I am becoming aware of and transcending the often unconscious survival fears and impulses that undermine my autonomy, dignity, and spiritual strength.
Module 7 Audio: Engaging in Perpetual Development
In this session you will:
- Learn to differentiate between self-improvement and self-transformation in the context of perpetual development.
- Realize the power of reinterpreting – through an evolutionary perspective – how you relate to yourself, your life’s purpose, and your current capacities and potential.
- From an evolutionary perspective, identify and engage with the inertia that holds you back.
Agreement 7: Recognizing that I am the evolutionary process incarnate, I consciously act against the universal force of inertia that manifests in matter and exists in me as a deep tendency toward passivity. By doing so, I not only liberate spiritual energy, but create new positive habits or tendencies through ongoing and noble effort to transform myself physically, intellectually, and spiritually; thereby cultivating a deep self-respect for the privilege of being an evolving human.
Module 8 Audio: Relinquishing the Need for Affirmation
In this session you will:
- Learn about the structures in our psyche created by our desire to please and be affirmed by others.
- Recognize patterns of dependency that keep us from realizing our own self worth.
- Discover the freedom to relate in ways undistorted by historically conditioned patterns in the female psyche.
Agreement 8: I stand alone, transparent and unselfconscious, without seeking to find my identity reflected in the eyes of others. Because I am not trying to uphold a self-image, I can fearlessly examine the core structures that have historically created the feminine personality and be free to relate in ways that are undistorted by them.
Module 9 Audio: Cultivating Integrity of Self
In this session you will:
- Become fearless in the face of conflicting emotions and motivations.
- Explore the part of yourself that longs for relationships based on honesty, directness and consistency.
- Awaken to a desire to express wholeness rooted in the profoundest depth of being.
- Identify a deeper purpose by recognizing that the future is in our hands and that we must live with moral integrity.
Agreement 9: Because I do not fear the range of motivations and impulses within me and am not interested in upholding an inauthentic, culturally constructed feminine persona, I act with honesty, directness and consistency and therefore, I strive to always be an expression of the fundamental wholeness that is the ground of all things.
Module 10 Audio: Forging an Enlightened Sisterhood
In this session you will:
- Distinguish between having “great girlfriends” and creating an evolutionary sisterhood.
- Understand and take responsibility for self-defeating impulses and motives that arise as we begin to step into a new future.
- Learn that engaging at this level of change and transformation requires us to be deeply identified with the universal, and therefore, beyond gender.
Agreement 10: Despite superficial differences, I recognize that my sisters are my self. Only together can we each individually find the fearlessness, freedom, strength, and purpose to change the momentum of culture and history. We are bonded in a profound allegiance to a goal of transformation in which I can trust and be trusted to create an intersubjective transparency as the foundation of a world in which women and men are liberated from our habitual cultural roles.
Five LIVE Sessions with Dr. Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams
Live Call #1: In the first live call with Mary and Elizabeth, you will gain a deeper understanding of the agreements and how to use one each week to free your evolutionary potential. During this session we will also review the logistical aspects of the course, and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions about the logistics or the material being covered.
Live Calls #2, 3 & 4: Here you’ll join Mary and Elizabeth for two live hour-long Q&A calls where you can bring your questions about the 10 Agreements and discover how you can deepen your experience and mastery of them.
Live Call #4: During your final integration session, Elizabeth and Mary will discuss how to really anchor these powerful teachings in your life moving forward so they are not just a concept but a way of being in the world.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Share what has unfolded within you through the 10 Agreements experience
- Ask any remaining questions
- Discover how you can stay connected with the faculty and others in the community
The 10 Agreements Bonus Collection
Bonus #1: “Spiritual Intelligence and the Evolutionary Impulse”
LIVE Training with Cindy Wigglesworth and Dr. Elizabeth Debold
Cindy Wigglesworth and Elizabeth Debold will discuss the idea of multiple intelligences and how their development tracks historically with human cultural evolution. The overall trajectory of humankind includes developing increasing capacities – including increasing intelligences.
Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) is perhaps the least understood of our multiple intelligences. Cindy has specialized in describing and researching this line of human development. She will explain what "SQ" is and how the 21 skills of spiritual intelligence were described. Cindy will also explain how her research shows a strong connection to stages of individual adult development. John Mackey, the co-CEO of Whole Foods Market has called SQ "the next frontier in leadership."
Finally, Cindy and Elizabeth will discuss some of the tools Cindy has found most helpful in developing her own spiritual intelligence – including a process she calls "Spiritual Weightlifting." You have heard each of these women speak separately – but you won’t want to miss the fun they have bouncing ideas off each other. This promises to be a rich and occasionally funny conversation!
Bonus #2: “Opening to Big Heart: A Zen Experience of Compassion”
Audio Training with Diane Musho Hamilton
Join integral spirituality and Zen teacher Diane Musho Hamilton for a hands-on opening to Big Heart. Through her warmth, humor and clarity, you will experience first-hand how the doorway of meditation leads straight to an experience of compassionate embrace of your whole life.
You will discover:
- The role compassion plays at the heart of all your spiritual work
- How your fearlessness is a direct result of meditation practice
- How your human development naturally expands to wider and wider circles of care
Diane Musho Hamilton is a uniquely gifted, playful, and awake group facilitator and teacher of Integral Spirituality and Zen. She is a lineage holder in the Soto Zen tradition, and has collaborated with the Integral Institute and Ken Wilber since 2004, developing the Integral Life Practice seminars and the Integral Spiritual Experience.
She has studied and practiced Buddhadharma for over 25 years, beginning at Naropa Institute in 1984 with the teachings of Choygam Trungpa Rinpoche. She was ordained as a Zen priest in 2003 and received dharma transmission from Genpo Roshi in 2006. She is a facilitator of Big Mind Big Heart, a process developed by Roshi to bring the insights of Zen to Western audiences.
With her husband, Zen teacher and lawyer Michael Mugaku Zimmerman, she established the Boulder Mountain Zendo, a center for the study and practice of Zen. They maintain two facilities – an urban center in downtown Salt Lake City, and a rural retreat center in the red rocks of Southern Utah where traditional Zen meditation is joined with nature-based practices and shamanic disciplines.
Bonus #3: “Ditch That Myth! An Evolutionary Guide to Intimacy”
Audio Training with Dalma Heyn
Love myths, those deeply felt ideas about successful relationships, get passed on and on for so many generations that we believe them simply because everyone always has. They’ve taken root in our consciousness the way all ancient tales, stories and legends do. In this hour, we will identify the myths of intimacy, sex and relationship we live by-and lose by-and learn why they are so toxic. Once we recognize, excavate and clear them away, we free our psyches to create our own unique stories, and to delight in our own idiosyncratic, quirky and imperfect personal relationships.
You will discover:
- Which passed-down love stories, relationship scripts and ideas about sexual intimacy live in your head and heart
- How to rid yourself of the inherited myths that inevitably leave you feeling confused, defective and shortchanged-as if you, or your partner(s), are “bad” at loving
- The radical act of creating your own unique and authentic script for intimacy, one that will assure the sexuality and connection you crave
Dalma Heyn’s nonfiction books, The Erotic Silence of The American Wife; Marriage Shock: The Transformation of Women into Wives; and Drama Kings: The Men Who Drive Strong Women Crazy, have been published in 34 languages and were bestsellers both here and abroad.
Dalma is a graduate of the University of Southern California and New York University (where she earned her Masters degree in Social Work). She is the former Editor-in-Chief of Health Magazine and Executive Editor of McCalls. Her monthly columns, “The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to Sex,” and “Smart Sex” appeared in Mademoiselle Magazine and New Woman Magazine.
Her essays, articles and columns, many on women’s issues, but also on culture and travel, have appeared widely. She lives in Connecticut with her husband, Richard Marek, with whom she has co-authored a new book of fiction, A Godsend: A Love Story for Grownups, available on all ebook platforms.
Bonus #4: “From Attractive to Attractor” Audio Seminar with Dr. Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams
So often we want to say that it doesn’t matter -- how we look, what people think of us, how attractive we are to men -- but deep down there is so often a nagging insecurity. There’s that voice that keeps us constantly trying to please others while struggling to be ourselves.
Elizabeth Debold’s and Mary Adams’ work for women -- born out of 18 years of intensive spiritual development among a collective of women -- engages with transformation at the deepest level of our selves. In this audio seminar, they’ll show you how to go beyond the trap of trying to be attractive so that instead you can become an attractor -- a focal point of energy, creativity and direction in which you are expressing a deeper purpose for your life.
What Students Say About the 10 Agreements for Evolving Women
“This course was beyond anything I could have imagined regarding its authenticity, quality, integrity, and impact. It was both enlightening and inspiring, leaving me yearning for much, much more as in to know more, to do more, to share more, to educate more... It was truly a life-altering experience and in it were many ah-ha’s, one key one being to see how much I’ve been a closet victim in rebellion to ‘what society did to me as a woman’ while thinking I was a an emancipated woman!”
– Dianne, Chicago, IL, USA
“Doing this together as women, to share this soul drive for spiritual autonomy and freedom from our past, with so many interested and inspired women was an awesome and soul strengthening experience!”
– Irene, Holland
“Even though I had been an independent woman all my life and I was committed to a serious spiritual path, it isn’t until I took the program with Elizabeth and Mary that I had a real breakthrough in my own evolution. I realized that I was unconsciously living out of some outdated and unnecessary structures about being a ‘good’ woman and wife. I was aspiring to become a vehicle for higher consciousness, yet putting crippling limitations on myself! Once I realized this, I was free to rearrange my priorities and evolve my relationships.”
– Danielle, Tallulah Falls, Georgia, USA
“Participating in the women’s program offered by Elizabeth and Mary has been meaningful, grounding, and profound. I am impressed with the attitude of not blaming men or ourselves, rather seeing that how we see and act in the world is often still based on survival. The importance of this awareness is that, we can make new and different choices – based on spiritual self-confidence rather than fear, survival, or attracting a man. What freedom!”
– Jean, Boston, MA, USA
“A powerfully life transforming moment came for me when I clearly saw how my life and identity had been built around being the culturally defined good woman, good daughter, good student, good employee, etc. Having the structures of women’s consciousness so clearly defined allowed me to drop them in that moment, and left me in the most positive way empty and free. It was frightening in a way, but also glorious.”
– Laura, Hamilton, Montana, USA
“As a boomer, I experienced the great shift of women’s liberation in the 1970s. But to be honest, I never felt really free. On a deeper level, I was locked in my inner world with fears and insecurity, which I could not get rid of by all the therapies I undertook. Through Elizabeth’s and Mary’s work, I have realized that real liberation is an inner position one takes in life. Seeing my own and all women’s behavior as the result of cultural evolution, I now find myself connected and rooted on a trans-personal level with other women which reveals an intimacy of sisterhood which is so profound and deeply freeing. At the same time, the relationship with my husband of 27 years has reached a much more mature and deeper quality than ever before.”
– Anna, Freiberg, Germany
“I learned to give the deepest trust to trust the deepest, to let go of thoughts, feelings, conditionings, structures and ego, to create space and experience the thrill and excitement to step forward and create the future!”
– Monique, Holland
‘It’s been such a transformative series and unlike anything I’ve ever experienced and opened my perspective completely and changed my life on a weekly basis.”
– Shivani, Cambridge, MA, USA
“No more comparison and no longer hiding, what an exciting challenge to take on! This program touched the vibration deep inside of me to create the New!”
– Marleen, Frankfurt, Germany
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Ten 90-Minute Audio Trainings with Dr. Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams
Experience a rare opportunity to mentor and learn with two of the world’s leading evolutionary enlightenment teachers from the comfort of your own home. Each session helps you create the specific skills and abilities to fully step into your authentic evolutionary potential and leadership.
Ten PDF Transcripts of Each Module
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format for each module, in addition to the four Q&A calls. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
Five LIVE 60-Minute Sessions with Dr. Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams
As you go through the weekly course materials, you’ll then have the opportunity to join Elizabeth and Mary live for an orientation, integration and 3 Q&A sessions to get your questions answered and gain additional support for your evolutionary journey. You will also receive these valuable sessions in a high quality MP3 format (as well as a PDF transcript), so you can listen anytime and anywhere on your iPod, in your car and at your convenience.
Interactive Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson you will then have the option to do related exercises and answer questions in order to deepen your understanding of the key insights and practices.
Custom “10 Agreements” Online Community
Our exclusive, custom-built online community is the perfect place to continue your learning after each module. Here you can ask additional questions, interact with your fellow students and get access to additional resources to take your learning experience to an even deeper level.
10 Agreements BONUS Collection
(Total Value $347
- Live Bonus Training with Cindy Wigglesworth
- Audio Training with Diane Musho Hamilton
- Audio Training with Dalma Heyn
Choose Your Payment Option:
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
About Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams
Dr. Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams are senior teachers of Evolutionary Enlightenment. Debold has been part of EnlightenNext for the past fifteen years, while Adams was one of its founding members 25 years ago.
Debold was an activist in the women’s movement where she held a leadership position in the National Organization for Women in New York City. After earning her doctorate at Harvard University, she worked with Carol Gilligan on groundbreaking research on women’s development, and she is the author of a bestselling book, Mother Daughter Revolution. Debold came to EnlightenNext to work with spiritual teacher Andrew Cohen to forge a path for a new women’s liberation.
Both Debold and Adams are part of a core group of women who have made it their life’s commitment to manifest a liberated, enlightened sisterhood that will not only transform women’s relationships with each other, but also change the fundamental dynamics between women and men.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a virtual course?
A: It’s a great way to engage live teachings and each other from the comfort of your home! All you need is a phone line (or an equivalent voice service). If there is more than one person in your household taking the course, you will each need your own line. We use MaestroConference to make it just like an in-person event, where you can ask questions, participate in groups, and deepen your exploration of the course themes.
Please note that dialing MaestroConference from your phone is a regular toll call to California, and your telephone service provider will charge you according to your existing long-distance calling plan. You can also use Skype credit/subscription or Google Voice to dial in to MaestroConference, and you’ll need to use your virtual keypad to enter your PIN and to indicate that you want to ask a question. Other options include calling cards and discount long-distance carriers, and we also have a webcast which is free to use from anywhere in the world.
Q: Can I get benefit from the course if I miss the live classes?
A: Absolutely! You can download the recordings and transcripts of all course sessions from our online media archive, so you never need to worry about missing live calls. You can also engage the full community and leaders on our private community website.
Q: Can you tell me about the Private Course Group?
A: We will have a private community group for all course participants on our Shift Movement that will support you in making connections with others, sharing insights, engaging in discussions, completing homework assignments and exchanging information about events and other activities that can supplement your transformational journey. You’ll have the ability to share your experiences, projects, and growth throughout the Course.
Q: Are there scholarships available for this Training?
A: Yes, we always make a certain percentage of spaces available for partial scholarships, giving preference to those in developing countries or doing important but underpaid work to which they can apply the training material immediately. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please review our guidelines, which include a link to our online application form.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! If you find that the course is not meeting your needs, please visit our support site and submit a request at support.theshiftnetwork.com so that we can address your concerns. We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a full refund is before the start of the 3rd module on December 27th. Submit refund requests at support.theshiftnetwork.com with the subject "Refund request."
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.
Q: What are the benefits of telling my friends to join the program?
A: You can sign up as an Affiliate of The Shift Network and receive 20% for anyone that you introduce who registers for the virtual event. If you bring five friends into the event, you can cover your own! Register at theshiftnetwork.com/affiliate and you’ll receive a promotional link to use.